Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Week 2 - CC

Well I've gotten this far... I left it until now because I was pretty sure I was going to quit, but hey, might as well give it all a go!

So we're using Plogue Bidule to make a synthesizer. It's a pretty awesome program, it's really versatile, but hard to understand the first couple of times you try and use it.

Still learning, but I've done most of the first tutorial... I got stuck on the MIDI keyboard part because I don't have that. I'll use the university computers tomorrow and fix it all up.

I've pretty much only done what the tutorial says, because I'm not entirely sure what else to do to make it different. Not really understanding it yet. Once I finish the whole thing on the computers at Uni it'll be fine. I hope!

The tutorials are really useful and helpful! I wouldn't have got half the stuff we need to know, or what different things do without it. I sure wish every program had these. And possibly uni in general...

OK, so pictures and recordings and things... Well, because I haven't finished it entirely yet, I'll have to do it tomorrow. But you can have a picture of what I've got to so far.

And the patch.

Ok, so no picture until tomorrow either, mostly because I don't know how. Windows help is not as helpful as you'd assume.

But the bidule seems to work fine

There we go. As much as I can do until tomorrow.

No comments: