Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week 11 - Creative Computing

This weeks task was to use Metasynth's other rooms that we didn't use last week. The Image Synth, Spectral Synth and Montage Room. As usual, it was interesting to see the different effects you can make with something as common as the human voice.

For my soundscape, I basically just took snippets, almost randomly warped them until I found something I liked. Because this is so late, and because I doubt I'll be able to be marked on this anyway, I'll jsut post the pictures of what I did without to much written explanation. They show what I did better than any misguided words anyway.













And here is the sound itself. I like to think of it as Montage Of Doom. It sounds a lot better if you turn it up loud. I think I should have fixed that in the program actually. Anyway, here it is:

MONTAGE OF DOOM

___________________________________________________________

Lecture presented by Christian Haines, 31st May, 2007, Adelaide University

No comments: