Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Audio Arts Final Project

My ORIGINAL final project was a grunge rock band, but that one got deleted so my NEW final prject is a jazz quartet from the university. The song they're playing is called Oleo, and the actual song is 5 minutes long. Luckily for you, I faded it out at 3 minutes, but if you would like to hear the full version, feel free to ask.

The song is mostly improvised which made things a lot easier for me, and being jazz, didn't require a whole lot of producing.

No major troubles were encountered during this exercise, apart from the obvious one of losing my entire project. So despite the steep learning curve this semester has been, I think I've been successful in completing the task.

So here are all the final products! ::

PDF FILES OF DOCUMENTATION

OLEO

1 comment:

Sanad said...

I fancy two things about your recording:
a) the sound of the snare(Bradley; have a listen,, there is a very nice ring in the soud that I love..)
b) the fact that the musicians all want to show-off!
The second point of mine is more of a joke but honestly, I liked the sounds, especially the bass.. It reminds me of few of John patitucci's works.