Wednesday, April 4, 2007

CC - Week 5 - Sequencing (2)

This week we did much the same as last week except it was more based on the plug-ins in ProTools*(1). I used Lauras noises this week because I've been having so much trouble with mine, and the result was pretty interesting. The way that paper can be distorted is really amazing and by the end is hardly recognisable.

This week I used a variety of things, like the reverse, the volume control, lots of different parts of AudioSuite (like the moogerfooger and delay) and duplictaed parts to make it sound more interesting and full. I didn't use any time dilation effects, but I wanted to. I just didn't really have the time to fit it into the soundscape.

Here is the finished product:

This is the screenshot of the ProTools window:

Unfortunately, I can't get hold of a camera, so the picture won't be available. I was going to rip it in an order... it's actually too hard to describe. Hopefully the rest of this will work though.

No comments: